Born in the 1930's and a two time Nationals winner by 1940, the Bombshell was a legend in it's own time.
The Buzzard Bombshell is one of the most famous aircraft in aeromodelling, and was once the most dreaded contender in free flight circles, and was later converted to RC.
The Bombshell can be stooged around the sky by any beginner on a 35 or 45 size two stroke. She will take off in 10 to 15 feet, and land slow enough to walk beside.
We do production runs daily, so any kitset will generally ship within 1 to 2 working days. We ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. All pricing on this web site is in New Zealand dollars.
If you are visiting from overseas see our International Web Site hangaronekits.com for pricing in US Dollars & other currencies with swift worldwide shipping options.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 72" / 1828mm
- Number of channels: 3
- Recommended engine size: 35 - 45 two stroke, 54 four stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan and the original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
See the bottom of the page to add
these materials in with your kitset
- 1.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 5
- 3.0 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 3
- 1.5 x 3.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 1.5 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 1.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 6
- 3.0 x 3.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 3.0 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 8.0 x 8.0 x 915mm Balsa Sticks x 1
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 12.5 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Spruce x 8
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: