Born in the 1930's and a two time Nationals winner by 1940, the Bombshell was a legend in it's own time.
The Buzzard Bombshell is one of the most famous aircraft in aeromodelling, and was once the most dreaded contender in free flight circles, and was later converted to RC.
The Bombshell can be stooged around the sky by any beginner on a 35 or 45 size two stroke. She will take off in 10 to 15 feet, and land slow enough to walk beside.
Our laser cut short kits are held in stock ready for prompt shipping, and we ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. See the bottom of the page for the option to add in a wood completion pack to give you all the wood you need to complete the short kit. All prices are in NZ Dollars.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 72" / 1828mm
- Number of channels: 3
- Recommended engine size: 35 - 45 two stroke, 54 four stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan and the original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Completion:|
- 1.5 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 5
- 3.0 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 3
- 1.5 x 3.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 1.5 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 1.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 6
- 3.0 x 3.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 3.0 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 8.0 x 8.0 x 915mm Balsa Sticks x 1
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 12.5 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Spruce x 8
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Laser Kit Wood Completion Pack: