The Blue Angel was a National title winner designed and flown by Mr Masahiro Kato, and originally produced as a kitset by MK Kits.
Working from the plan we have carefully recreated this model as a laser cut short kit. MK Kits were famous for their carefully sculpted balsa wood blocks, and we have replaced these with layers of laminated shapes, to allow you to easily re-create the models flowing lines. All of the laminated parts are labeled as per the original plan.
Also included is a vacuum formed canopy.
Our laser cut short kits are held in stock ready for prompt shipping, and we ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. See the bottom of the page for the option to add in a wood completion pack to give you all the wood you need to complete the short kit. All prices are in NZ Dollars.
- Wingspan: 64" / 1625mm
- Number of channels: 5
- Recommended engine size: 60 two stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes full sized rolled plan
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Completion:|
- 2.0 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheets x 18
- 6.5 x 19.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 2
- 5.0 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 6
- 6.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 3
- 5.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 1
- 9.5 x 12.5 x 300 Engine Bearer x 1
- 6.0 x 915 Dowel x 1
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Laser Kit Wood Completion Pack: