Designed by Phil Kraft, the original concept of the Ugly Stik was to design a radio controlled aircraft which could be built in an absolute minimum of time and could be considered as expendable.
The airplane that took 3 evenings to design and finish became one of the most built and flown designs in RC!
Now here's your chance to fly a 100" 30cc monster, with the Big Stik design by Mike Smith & Don Anderson. This is a very extensive laser cut kit, with all of the hard work done for you including laser cutting all of the heavy 1/4" ply and 3/8 balsa parts.
The Big Stik builds up fast, assembles easily at the flying field, and takes the abuse of training as well. We all know the saying, the bigger they are the nicer they fly.
We do production runs daily, so any kitset will generally ship within 1 to 2 working days. We ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. All pricing on this web site is in New Zealand dollars.
If you are visiting from overseas see our International Web Site hangaronekits.com for pricing in US Dollars & other currencies with swift worldwide shipping options.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 100" / 2540mm
- Number of channels: 4
- Recommended engine size: 30cc Petrol
- Includes full sized rolled plan and the original construction notes
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
See the bottom of the page to add
these materials in with your kitset
- 1.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 9
- 3.0 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 1
- 3.0 x 100 x 1220 Balsa Sheet x 4
- 5.0 x 75 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 5
- 6.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 5
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 12
- 6.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Spruce Stick x 10
- 6.5 x 12.5 x 1220 Spruce Stick x 8
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: