The Arrow by Laddie Mikulasko is a simplified version of the North Star.
Capable of flying off water and land, it has a great speed range. The Arrow can burn up the sky while performing high speed passes, but it can also be slowed down to almost a crawl during landing.
Any glow engine from .35 to .60 can be used to power this model. Or how cool would a conversion to EDF look!
Improvements to the original design in our laser cut kit include slotted formers for exact placement and a selection of jigs to hold the wing ribs and fuselage parts in place to allow for a quick and easy build and alignment of parts.
Our laser cut short kits are held in stock ready for prompt shipping, and we ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. See the bottom of the page for the option to add in a Materials Completion Pack to give you all the materials you need to complete the airframe build. All prices are in NZ Dollars.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 44" / 1120mm
- Number of channels: 4
- Recommended engine size: 35 - 60 two stroke
- Includes full sized rolled plan and the original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
- 2.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 4
- 3.0 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheet x 4
- 3.0 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 6
- 12.5 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Triangle x 3
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 1220 Spruce x 1
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: