The Aerotique captures the look of aviation in it's infancy. It's simple to build flat on the building board, easy to fly, and always attracts attention at the field. Take offs and landings are a breeze, and it will fly slow and predictable if you like, or run through basic aerobatics with ease. All this while powered by an economical 25 size glow engine or electric equivalent.
We do production runs daily, so any kitset will generally ship within 1 to 2 working days. We ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. All pricing on this web site is in New Zealand dollars.
If you are visiting from overseas see our International Web Site hangaronekits.com for pricing in US Dollars & other currencies with swift worldwide shipping options.
Click here to view the builders construction article.
- Wingspan: 57" / 1447mm
- Number of channels: 4
- Recommended engine size: 25 - 30 two stroke
- Includes full sized rolled plan and the original construction article
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
See the bottom of the page to add
these materials in with your kitset
- 5.0 x 5.0 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 5
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 6
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Spruce Sticks x 12
- 5.0 x 5.0 x 915 Spruce Sticks x 5
- 9.5 x 9.5 x 915 Balsa Triangle x 1
- 0.8 x 300 x 300 Birch Plywood x 1
- 1/16" x 36" Music Wire x 1
- 1/8" x 36" Music Wire x 1
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: