The Aeromaster, designed in the 1960's by Lou Andrews, has become a solid favourite for those wanting a great looking and well behaved biplane.
The Aeromaster is very docile and easy to fly, has great ground handling, and yet it can be pushed to really perform a full compliment of manoeuvres in the air if you like.
Our kit includes extra wing ribs to allow you to build either the 48" or 53" wings, which allows you to build the Aeromaster into one of three different wing configurations & sizes! Try a swept & straight wing combo, or two swept wings, it's your choice.
We do production runs daily, so any kitset will generally ship within 1 to 2 working days. We ship locally or worldwide, with worldwide delivery generally between 7 to 21 days. All pricing on this web site is in New Zealand dollars.
If you are visiting from overseas see our International Web Site hangaronekits.com for pricing in US Dollars & other currencies with swift worldwide shipping options.
- Wingspan: 59" / 1498mm
- Number of channels: 4
- Recommended engine size: 45 - 60 two stroke or electric equivalent
- Includes the original full sized rolled plan
Click the image for a preview of the plan
|Materials Required For Airframe Completion:|
See the bottom of the page to add
these materials in with your kitset
- 1.5 x 75 x 95 Balsa Sheets x 20
- 9.5 x 100 x 915 Balsa Sheets x 1
- 3.0 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 20
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 10
- 12.5 x 12.5 x 915 Balsa Sticks x 4
- 12.5 x 19.0 x 300 Engine Bearers x 2
- K&S Music Wire 3/32" x 36" x 4
|Click the image for a preview of the|
laser cut parts included in the kitset
|Materials Completion Pack: